Monday, July 2, 2012

I never thought ...

I'd find myself on blogger.  I'm really a WP kind of person, but I found a template I really liked and don't know how to convert it to WP, so here I am.

Haven't decided what this blog is going to be about ... is that a bad thing????  Probably.  I suspect most people start a blog because they have something they need to say.  Me, I'm starting this because I like the template.

One of my problems with blogger is that it knocks my wireless out when I'm in Canada (unless the blogger changes some settings, the blog shows up as blogger.ca instead of blogger.com).  Plus I despise the verification things.

I may do my knitting here (hence the blog name of knit purl and carry yarn) because I'd like to post pictures somewhere besides Ravelry.  Ravelry is great for posting the finished project, but I don't feel like it's enough for me.  I'd like to post the finished project in Ravelry and refer it to my blog where my notes are.

Excellent idea, even if I do say so myself.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment