Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm happy to report ...

my computer is home again.  I managed to harass convince my computer guy that I needed it before I lost my car for four days.  He didn't get a couple of the extra things I wanted done, but the worm is gone, gone, gone, so I'm satisfied.  The other things I can do myself anyway.

I've got 7 of the chair bags left to sew ... I've finally got the process down AND have figured out how to best put them together.  Which means, of course, that the last 12 will look better than the first 8 (especially compared to the first couple which really were trial and error.)  But they are being made for 5-year-olds who, I am feeling pretty safe in assuming, aren't that concerned with the finer details of bag construction.

I figure if I do 3 to 4 a day I can finish by Friday.  Then I can treat myself to starting on the baby quilt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment