Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Disconnected

I lost my computer to the S.M.A.R.T. repair worm. The computer guy has it and is hopefully eliminating the worm without having to completely wipe out my hard drive. I'm current on my backups but I don't want the hassle of reloading everything. I got the worm clicking on website for the chair bag tutorial. I'm going with the theory that the owner of the website has no idea she's been affected (infected).

I ended up figuring out how to make the bags on my own; her tutorial didn't make sense to me. I asked her about, but don't know if she ever answered because the worm popped up and I got the heck out of there. I'm making 20 of the chair bags for the kindergarten class. They hang on the back of their chairs and have a pocket to put their things (like books) in. They are very cute and quite useful. I'll post pictures and directions when I get my computer back as I can't figure out how to insert pictures on blogger with my IPad.

 I also got some fabric for a baby quilt today. It will be for a baby girl. I don't know who is having the baby girl; I just know that somebody is. (actually I don't even know anybody who's pregnant yet.) Sometimes I just Know. Weird but true. P.S. I wonder why I can't format using the IPad ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment