Wednesday, July 8, 2015

my poor abandoned blog ...

Can't believe I've left this blog go for so long.  I really wanted it to keep all my crafts in one place, but I've been so busy that I just haven't posted them.  I plan on getting them all on here ... they just won't be in the order of creation!

Starting with my latest.  We have a utility room that is quite large so it doubles as a toy room.  We have two tables with chairs in their; one small size and one regular size.  Also some built-in shelves to hold baskets of Legos and Fisher-Price toys.  Almost all the toys were originally my (now-adult) kids' toys.



I also wanted to get the books out, instead of stacked on shelves or in (open) boxes, so we put up these gutters to hold the books.



We have almost all the Dr. Seuss books, again starting back almost 40 years ago when first started buying books for our daughter.  I've always loved this quote.  I created the file using Dr. Seuss silhouettes I found on the web and the doctor soos font from dafont.com. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment