Saturday, October 15, 2016

In the year 2016 ...

This once a year posting is kind of/sort of funny.  Really I love the template on this blog, just not that thrilled with blogger.  Plus I have so much else on my plate that I have a hard time fitting in blogging on here in addition to my journaling and keeping up with my planner.

But then I read what I've already written (in previous years ... hahaha) and I'm all in again.  I really would like to use this for my knitting.  it would be great to have one place to go back and look at what patterns worked and didn't work and why.

I've done really well this year with the 16sweatersin2016 on Rav.  Partly because I've done so many baby sweaters for BOJ.  Found a pattern I really love ... Kimes ... that makes up beautifully for baby sweaters.  Right now I'm working on a baby blanket using Caron cakes yarn.  It's done a square at time but you join the squares before you knit them which is fun.  It's kind of cool to see how it will end up looking.

My tendonitis has been a slight problem the last week or so ... I'm sure because I've had occasions of grains and sugars ... both highly inflammatory for me.  The Achilles tendonitis seems to be worse than the fasciitis.  (And BTW I can hardly believe that the fasciitis showed up again after all these many years (20 to be exact)).  Honestly WTH?

Have not started with the walking again in the morning ... I think I'm still getting acclimated (at least that's what I'm telling myself).  Funny thing is, I know once I start again I'll be all in with it; just need to get started.  And with biking and practicing the piano.  Again, not sure why I'm so resistant on doing them.  Weird.  At least with the strength training, I've got a trainer who expects me to show up on a specific day; means I can't procrastinate about it forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment